Regular participation in physical activity reduces the risk of developing various diseases, like diabetes, cancer and cardiovascular disease..
Increases in daily activity can come from small changes made throughout your day, such as walking or cycling instead of using the car etc.
Exercises are important for human health but in a limits ,sometimes we are too much body conscious and sometimes we are too careless and that’s are not fine ..
“Physical fitness is the first requisite of happiness.”
Some positive , negative impacts on human body that are caused by regular exercises and also some social benefits are given below…..
Positive impacts of regular physical activity on participations body:
- Minus your risk of heart attack
- Manage your weight
- Have a lower cholesterol level
- Lower the risk of diabetes and some cancers
- Have lower blood pressure
- Have stronger bones, muscles and joints
- lower risk of developing osteoporosis
- Soon better cover from periods of hospitalization
- Feel better mood, feel more relaxed and sleep better.
- Such as warming up
- cooling down
- weight lifting
- enhance flexibility
- overall muscle strength
- Regular exercise strengthens your heart.
“Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.”
Negative impacts of regular physical activity on participations body
- Physical ‘burnout’
- Adverse health effects linked to OTS.
- Hormonal dysfunction. Overtraining exerts a negative effect on the stress hormones cortisol and epinephrine.
- Impaired metabolism.
- Poor immunity.
- Opportunities for fun with friends and family.
- Reduced anti-social behavior, including aggressive and disruptive actions.
- Helping to develop cooperation and teamwork skills.
Healthy is an outfit that looks different on everybody.
Problems that are caused by lack of physical exercises:
- Heart diseases, including heart attacks.
- High blood pressure.
- High cholesterol.
As we know that in the world all the things has an both aspects Positive or negative. And we have to face that all ,same the regular participation in physical activity…for more details visit Wikipedia.org.
6 Ways how To tell If You Have a Cavity
26 amazing tips to make healthy living for 2021