There is no reason to allow negative thoughts and feelings to control your life. Negative thoughts about yourself, your abilities, your strengths and your future often create prophecies that fulfill them. For the naturally hopeless person, learning to turn that negligence into hope and motivation is essential to building the energy and nature of success. It is also essential for general well-being and happiness.
On the other hand, if a person is naturally gifted and experiences a challenge (or perhaps has a stressful mood to deal with), it is equally important to be able to understand what it is, and then proceed with a positive mental attitude.
There are some guaranteed ways to think positively.
- Make a habit of being alert and fighting against bad times. Often, just knowing the problem is the biggest step you can take to solve it. This also leads to wrong thinking, too. When an unpleasant thought comes up, make a point Yes, this is easier said than done, but remember that letting negative thoughts get in the way will not help you at all.
- Dr. Barbara Fredrickson suggests making a list of healthy ways to break free from negative thinking, as well as other unhealthy ones. These distraction tools will vary from person to person, but identifying your healthy habits will help prevent you from getting into patterns of negative thinking and seeing unhealthy distractions will help you avoid doing something that will put you under great push.
- By training your brain to think positively rather than negatively, you will be happier. Here is an example:
Have you ever noticed the way some people react when someone criticizes them, while others do not seem to care? What most people don’t know is that the way you react to criticism is a habit – a habit of thinking.
- One of the best ways to feel good about yourself is to focus on what you have to offer. Volunteer in some way and give back to the community. Helping others can give you a new perspective on the world and can help you with your thinking.
- Spend time with good friends and family members to increase the likelihood that their positive thinking habits will be yours
- too. It’s hard not to be hopeless when everyone around you is optimistic.
Learn Positive and Encouraging Things:
Spend time each day learning something that encourages positive thinking. Read the Bible, spiritual tools, or encouraging quotes to help you focus on what is truly important in your
life. It can be a great way to start and end your day.
Know your skills, abilities, gifts and blessings.
When you are in a bad situation, it is hard for you to see the good in anything, let alone yours. However, it is very important that you start to feel confident, optimistic and empowered. You need to make an effort to get rid of all that negative talk and self-confidence.
Start by making a list of all the things you are good at and looking for your skills, abilities, gifts or blessings. They can be simple and basic, or they can be complex. You could write down the things that others have said that are good and that make you feel good about yourself.
Every day, add at least one more item to the list and spend time reviewing and thinking about those talents and abilities. When you hear that bad voice begin to take over your thoughts, go back and read the list.
Focus instead of using those positive qualities to help you resolve a challenge, change or conflict you may encounter, within or in any aspect of your life.
I’m Mueez Jahan and I’m a little bit strange and I’ve a passion and all things. I’m a creative thinker and a problem solver I enjoy writing and researching. whether it’s writing poetry or articles and content writing. I write words and it’ll help to motivate you and connect with the community.