The iPhone 6s Plus is a powerhouse of a device, with all the features and power you expect from Apple. Not only is it powerful and fast, but it’s also got a huge screen that can really enhance your mobile experience. In this review, I’ll break down the specs and features and let you know why I think this is one of the best smartphones on the market.
Why you don’t want a big phone
- Many people don’t want a big phone because they feel it is too cumbersome to carry around. A bigger phone also means a bigger screen, which can be difficult to keep clean.
- Another reason people don’t want a big phone is that it can be more difficult to use with one hand. It can be difficult to reach all the way across the screen, and you may have to use two hands to type or perform other tasks.
- Some people also feel that a bigger phone is more likely to break if dropped. The larger surface area means there is more area for the phone to make contact with the ground, which could lead to a cracked screen or other damage.
- Finally, many people simply prefer the smaller size of a traditional iPhone. They find that it fits more easily in their pocket and is less likely to get in the way when they are doing other things.
Image by (JESHOOTS-com) from Pixabay
When you do want a bigger phone, it’s usually the iPhone
- When you do want a bigger phone, it’s usually the iPhone. The Plus models have always been great phones, but they’ve always been too big for most people. The new iPhone S Plus is the perfect size for those who want a bigger phone. It’s still small enough to use with one hand, but it’s big enough to offer a great experience.
- The new iPhone S Plus is a beautiful phone. It has a shiny draft and an attractive disposal of. The camera is also fantastic. It takes great photos and videos.
- The battery life on the new iPhone S Plus is incredible. It lasts all day, even with heavy use.
- The new iPhone S Plus is the perfect phone for those who want a bigger phone. It’s beautiful, powerful, and has excellent battery life.
The next generation of iPhones is Here!
The new iPhone S Plus is finally here and it’s bigger and better than ever! With a new larger screen, longer battery life, and improved camera, the iPhone S Plus is the next generation of iPhones that you’ll actually want to use.
The new larger screen is great for watching videos and browsing the web. The longer battery life means you can use your phone for longer without having to worry about recharging. And the improved camera means you can take better photos and videos than ever before.
Overall, the iPhone S Plus is a great choice for anyone looking for a new iPhone. It’s got all the features you want in a new phone, and it’s finally a size that you’ll actually want to use.
iPhone 6S overview and review
The iPhone 6S Plus is finally a bigger iPhone that you’ll actually want to use. It’s got a bigger screen, better battery life, and a great camera. If you’re looking for a big phone, the 6S Plus is the one to get.
The biggest change with the 6S Plus is the screen size. It’s now 5.5 inches, which is up from the 4.7-inch screen on the regular 6S. This makes it much closer in size to phones like the Galaxy Note 5 and the Nexus 6P.
The extra-screen real estate is great for watching videos and browsing the web. But it also makes the phone more difficult to use with one hand. Apple has offset this somewhat by making the software easier to use with one hand, but it’s still something to be aware of.
Battery life is also much improved on the 6S Plus. It’s now able to last through a full day of heavy use without issue. And if you’re not a power user, you could easily get two days of use out of it.
The camera is also excellent on the 6S Plus. It’s got a 12-megapixel sensor that takes great photos in
Pros and Cons
The iPhone S Plus is finally a bigger iPhone that you’ll actually want to use. It’s got a great camera, a beautiful display, and a powerful processor. However, there are some drawbacks. The battery life isn’t great, and it’s quite pricey.
If you’re looking for a big iPhone, the S Plus is the best option on the market. It’s got all the features you want in a high-end smartphone. Anyway, you’ll have to reward a surcharge for it. The battery life could also be better. Apple iPhone 6S Plus (32 GB, Unlocked) – Space Gray/Gold Apple’s best big-screen handset is a great option for those who want a larger smartphone without sacrificing performance. You get an excellent camera and a very good display, though battery life could be better. $580 from Amazon
If you want something cheaper, there are some other great options: the OnePlus 5 offers stellar performance for less than $500, Samsung’s Galaxy S8 is the standard bearer for Android smartphones now that Google has shifted its attention to Pixel phones, and Note 8 has features like dual cameras and iris scanning that you won’t find on any iPhone.